Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Cheesy Bacon Potatoes #5FIX

5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a delicious recipe full of flavor and texture. I came up with this recipe when I was tasked to feed about 30 people at a church breakfast. It works as well as a breakfast dish as a side dish. I tweaked it several times to get it just right, but every time I make it, it doesn't last long and I am always giving out the recipe. The bacon and cheese provide enough natural flavor, that it is not necessary to add any spices. I also like that the 4 supporting ingredients all have the number "8". This makes it really easy to remember without having to look up the recipe. -- posted by JohnRessler

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text